V-Guard Helmet with Vent is made of UV stabilised high-density polyethene (HDPE), with Staz-On 4-point head harness and textile straps with ratchet wheel adjustment, for increased stability. Incorporated slots for hearing and face protect
Head protection is required to protect the head from falling objects and electrical shock. Protection must be worn when working under other employees or when operations are being conducted overhead of your work area or when working with electrical connectors that may come into contact with the head.
There are 3 products.
V-Guard Helmet without vent are essential protective gears in construction, manufacturing, utility and mining sites. They are used in work places where there is a potential for injury to the head by falling objects or when working in restricted head space.
- Provides excellent protection against head injury
- UV-resistant/high density polyethylene (HPDE) material
- Adjustable suspension head band
- Well balanced and comfortable
- Electrical resistant properties
- Complies with the EN397:1995 Standard for Industrial Protective TYPE 1 Helmet.
- Never use the helmet as a vehicular or sport helmet.
- The helmet must fit securely on the head to provide maximum protection.
Using high profile ABS shell with padded crown acts as a shock absorber. It features a six-panel design with ventilation ports for cooling ventilation. Conforming to EN812 for use where helmets are not required.
- Using high profile ABS shell.
- Padded crown acts as a shock absorber.
- It features a six-panel design with ventilation ports for cooling ventilation.
- Conforming to EN812.
- Use where helmets are not required.